Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Home and Health Organics...Here we go...

I have waited for awhile to start this blog... But there are so many ways we can stay healthy and still be cost effective, not only of our $ but of our time....
My first love is the Spiralizer... you can buy them online.. but I got mine at Cost Plus... and I love it...

As time passes, I will be blogging about how I personally integrate healthier choices into my life....

My son had adopted a healthier lifestyle years ago and currently works and lives in Santa Cruz as a sports and body work practitioner... He attended the National Holistic Institute after finishing his Bachelors at the University of California , Santa Cruz... I dedicate this blog to him...
Here is his link if you are in the Santa Cruz area...

One of the most important points to remember.. Push yourself, challenge yourself.. to your own personal limits.. NEVER push past your limits...

Taking care of yourself means being kind to yourself and being fully in control of your choices...

I am also working on a web store that will have organic products for your home and health.. Right now it is pretty generic.. but over time you will see it transform... www.HomeandHealthOrganics.com 


Loving Today,
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment